Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Three-day Hump

Has anyone heard of it? The three day hump? I first heard about it back in college. I had to fast for seven days and to not eat for just a day was torture. Someone then told me that I just had to get over the first three days without giving in and I'd make it through the rest of it. I don't actually remember if it worked as that person said, but I sure hope it works this time.

http://www.markevanstech.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/blogging.jpg
No, I'm not on a fast nor on a diet (I think I have to do one ASAP though). I need to get over the three-post hump. That is, keep up with blogging. As I've previously said, it even took me some time to begin a blog. I just realized, it would take much more to maintain one. Don't get me wrong. I'm not forcing my self to do this. I do want to do this. It's just that I seem to find excuses to postpone. There I go again, making an excuse by starting a sentence with "It's just that..." :p Maybe that's exactly the hump which I need to get over: the excuses hump. No more excuses for three succeeding posts (and beyond), although I really don't have exact days of when I will post a blog... How about I make sure to post at least three a week? I think that sounds like a plan. This being my second post for the week, I just have to post another to meet my quota... or maybe another after the next. We shall see. How about number of words? Do word counts... well... count? Such a newbie.

2 comments:

  1. why arent you the cutest blogger ever. go lang cownen! ang galing galing mo magsulat kaya. :) 3-day hump, para ba yang 3-month rule ng one more chance? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ate Ching! You're my idol. Hehehe! Haven't seen one more chance! Sige nge, ma-DL.

    ReplyDelete